- All American Buddy Holly Burger w/ grilled onions (no mayo, pickles, lettuce) – 4, not good, bland, fries were also a 4 (diner fries, like Five Guys)
Been here before and remember it being closer to a 7.
- Cheeseburger – 6.5, decently cooked, bland
- House Pretzel – 8, good, small, overpriced (even at happy hour)
- Mac & Cheese – 3, would not get again, sour, other people liked it
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, 5 – 6:30pm
- Pastor w/o cilantro, on corn – 6
- Alambres, on corn – 6.5
Not bad, nothing special, no prevailing reason to return.